Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Program 2010

I know that it is coming as a shock to everyone, who knows me and has read my past blogs, that I have blogged more than one time in the last month. Not to mention four times. A lot has been going on here lately. The trips, parties, events, and then today the kids had their annual Christmas Program at school. 
Jasmine looks all sparkly here because we used about half a bottle of glitter on her. She was so excited and the most animated that we have ever seen her at a performance. Normally she is shy and does not want to be seen on stage. She wants to hid in the group, but this year she was blowing kisses, waving and really performing. I was so proud of her. She was so cute.

 
This is her singing the song.

 
This is Benjamin. He was his normal animated self. He beats to his own drum and owns that fact.

 
Here is Benjamin singing and dancing to his song, reindeer hokey pokey. The whole thing was too cute. They are definitely getting older, taller, and wiser, but they are still cute as ever.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny, I just heard this "somebody snitched on me" song on the radio for the first time this year. now your son and daughter are singing it. and occurs the hokey poky another favorite lol. way to go Jasmine and Benjamin :D.
    Michael M

    ReplyDelete