Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kids... Plus a bit more

We just finished our first Trimester of school with the kids. They all pulled 5's (this generations A's). I am so proud of them.

In Other News. Halloween came and went. I had not posted on them for Halloween So here it is.
The week before Halloween we went to a pumpkin patch. Jasmine just had to wear her costume. She is a Princess Vampire.
Benjamin loves smiling for the camera.
They made SPOOKY tree houses. Love the posing.
This is me and the kids posing yet again. I love these little monkeys.

In completely different news. I just saw the movie, Julie/Julia. I already like cooking, but really I suck at it. I am taking a note from this movie. I picked up a cook book and I will be cooking at least one recipe from it a day. So yesterday I went shopping for supplies. My first recipe is caramelized apple pork loins. I hope it works out well. Rougeh is all for it. I keep asking him if he thinks this or that recipe sounds good, his response is "you never know unless you try it."

So tonight is the first night. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the cooking, maybe I should see the movie to get inspired.
    ps Your kids are adorable

    ReplyDelete