Thursday, December 10, 2009

Update

So I it has been a long time since I have posted. Not much has changed. (I know this whole thing is Underlined but do not know why or how to turn it off.) I loved Lynettes' hair so I had to do mine too. We have finally decorated for Christmas. Rougeh decorated outside the house two weeks ago. But it is mine and the kids project to do is inside. I went to the craft store to see what decorations are there. Ours are all fairly old, so I wanted to add to what we have. I came across these build your own foam kits. We started them at about 1:00 and I told the kids they had to go to bed at 9:00. They went to sleep quick, but got up early this morning to finish them off. I think that they look REALLY cute. I was proud of them. They loved it. Benjamin is not into arts and crafts, but this was building (or so Benjamin informed me), so he loved it. His two are made exactly as the picture showed. Jasmine took more artistic freedoms in hers.
The whole village that we made.
Jasmines' Gingerbread House

Jasmines Gingerbread Bakery.

Benjamins' Candy Cane Village.
Benjamins' Santa House.
This is the Kids after they decorated the house. Benjamin always the center of attention, and Jasmine the constant poser. They are cute kids and did such a great job decorating the tree. They have gotten so big this last year. They are forever making me proud.

2 comments:

  1. When you told me a decorating kit for kids, and slightly implied that Ali could do it, I think you forgot that your children are no longer 3 years old...

    ReplyDelete